The STAR Parenting Online class you have chosen is offered this winter by North Seattle College.
This sheet provides you with information on the NSC registration process. You will find information for both new and returning students.
Class will start Tuesday, January 9, 2017, however you may access the site starting Tuesday, January 2, 2017.
When you appear on my college roster, I will send you an email with more information about class.
We hope to have NSC registration completed by Tuesday, January 2. If this is a problem for you, please let me know.
Hope to see you in class!
New NSC Students:
Registration for new students is a two-step process. The process takes up to a week. Don’t leave it until the last minute or you will risk needing to visit the college personally to register!
Registration in class is on a first-come first-served basis. Hope to see you registered soon.
Returning NSC Students:
All students will register online. Registration for returning students begins in early May.
Your SID (student identification) number is the key to on-line registration. When you were enrolled previously, you received a SID number. If you have misplaced your SID number, you can request it by going to the Registration (ARRC) office with a picture ID or download the SID request form from http://webshare.northseattle.edu/arrc/Requesting%20Your%20Student%20Identification%20Number.pdf and follow the directions for submitting the form.
Students will receive 5 credits for the STAR Parenting Online class.
To REGISTER Online:
Registration numbers for FAM 181:
- Go to: https://wts.seattlecolleges.edu/seanor/webreg/waci221.html
- Click on “Register / Add / Drop Classes.”
- Type in your SID (Student ID number)
- Type in your PIN number (your birth date) as six digits with no dashes or slashes (MMDDYY).
- Select the quarter you are registering for: Winter 2018
- Click “Register.”
- Click “Continue.”
- On the next page mark the first option: “Take courses related to current or future work.”
- Click “Continue.” The next page says “You may now register for classes.”
- Type in your class item number (see above) in the first box. Click “add course.”
- Click on “pay via credit card.”
- Save your confirmation of payment received.
- Your registration is complete!